Friday, November 20, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTICE :

Hi Friends !!


As mentioned starting this week it would be membership based and I would be using the new website to blog


             http://Tonywc-tips.blogspot.com/


and this site would be membership based and please send me email with a write up about you and I would only add the ones I feel genuine and make the new blog very interactive for the few followers and they can interact with me personally.

You can contact me by sending email to Tonywc@live.com

Thanks for the overwhelming response.

Regards
TONY

6 comments:

Anil said...

Great News Tony,
I am a regular visitor of your blog and would like to take your blog membership.
Please send me an Invite at
anilsverma26@gmail.com

Thanks
Anil Verma

Anil said...

Great News Tony,
I am a regular visitor of your blog and would like to take your blog membership.
Please send me an Invite at
anilsverma26@gmail.com

Thanks
Anil Verma

bala said...

tony,

are you ashamed of the recent tips.Why did you erase them. All of us had given the email id when you asked for it.Do you want us to repeat the same again and again to satisfy your interest.

this was not expected from you.

bala

Anonymous said...

how many times you want the email id, do you need biodata of everyone for giving tips.....what kind of write up you want.
shiv charan

Anonymous said...

you know all are punters, always losers, who browse shyam, swamy babu and other sites, with empty purse, hoping to recover the lost money, hoping to get some guidance,

what else information you want from everybody, we all guys dont know handicapping, which we think you guys are better, thats why we browse.

all are losing punters, this info and email id already registered is enough. hope this write up is enough for everybody...about all those browse your site..

surjeet faridabad

tonywc said...

Bala and all Friends !

It's so frustrating to put up with negative comments from punters as I dont feel comfortable to see comments by frustrated punters who just see or view from one dimension and comment.

So its my decision I am just going to have few followers and blog as per my wish and not pushing my thoughts and comments to all blog users who visit this site unknowingly.


Regards,

Tony